What are the judges looking for?
Detailed entry criteria can be found on the award page, but as an overview the judges will want to know, among other things:
- The inspiration behind your business or business idea.
- What sets your business or business idea apart from others.
- Any innovative aspects of your business or business idea.
- That you have a robust business plan and a focus on the financial performance of your business.
- That you can demonstrate an exciting and original creative that brings your business to life.
- What the future looks like for your business or business idea.
Who will be judging the awards?
The judges for all stages of the awards selection process will be drawn from a variety of backgrounds, and include:
- Local business leaders representing a number of global organisations
- Senior members of staff from the University of South Wales Business School
- Successful entrepreneurs and enterprise support professionals