Making Business Happen – Support for Schools and Colleges
At the University of South Wales we appreciate the hustle and bustle of the school and college calendar.
We know that finding time ‘off timetable’ is difficult, along with the need to connect your students with further and higher education. That’s why we have developed a suite of curriculum-focused sessions that are delivered by our inspirational speakers for your school or college.
Suitable for year 12 and year 13 students, you can support their understanding of a modern business, legal practice and complementary professions with interactive and inspirational speakers from one of the largest universities in the UK.
What can we do for you?
1. Outreach: Sessions delivered at your school or college
- Our staff visit you at a time that fits in with your timetable.
- Delivery of WJEC, AQA and Edexcel L3 concepts form part of progression-focused sessions that explore L4 modules.
- Suitable for year 12 and year 13 assemblies or subject-specific sessions.
2. Taster Days: Getting on campus
- Events taking place on Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 December 2015.
- Access a single session as a group or allow your students to design their own programme.
- High value learning; low impact on your timetable.
3. Additional Support
If you have any additional queries relating to Making Business Happen, please email us at email@example.com